1 hour ago
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Doing Not Thinking Challenge
I have so many goals that I don't know which to work on first. I read about the Doing Not Thinking Challenge over at Two Frog Home blog and thought I would try my hand at it. Now to pick which goal to work on first. I'm going to list them now, and give updates every Monday as to where I am with them. I'm going to list big and small goals (I love being able to cross things off my to-do list!)
1. Plan a garden.
2. Take a "formal" herbwifery class.
3. Choose a major, and act on that choice.
4. Learn to tie dye.
5. Organize the soap lab, and make space for an herbal lab.
6. Replace our current refrigerator.
7. Learn to can and preserve food.
8. Get 24/7 off the ground.
9. Exercise four days a week.
10. Be a vendor for two more shows.
That seems like a good list to start things with!