1. Plan a garden.
We actually did a lot of work this weekend! We took out a couple dead trees and weeded. We also measured the yard and I made a too-scale drawing. We're also working on getting a list together of things we want to grow next season.
2. Take a "formal" herbwifery class.
3. Choose a major, and act on that choice.
4. Learn to tie dye.
5. Organize the soap lab, and make space for an herbal lab.
I did get some wonderful glass jars to store some of my herbs in. I did a little straightening...I have so many boxes!
6. Replace our current refrigerator.
We replaced the dishwasher. A new fridge is still out of the budget.
7. Learn to can and preserve food.
Wes did a little research on flash freezing herbs. Seems do-able.
8. Get 24/7 off the ground.
9. Exercise four days a week.
We weeded on Sunday. I say that counts :)
10. Be a vendor for two more shows.
7 hours ago